Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- It is stipulated that the research submitted must not have been published in another scientific journal, and must not be part of a published book, in this matter the researcher must provide a written acknowledgement.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The researcher is responsible for the content and results of his research and the journal is not responsible for the results, views and opinions of the researcher.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The researcher is obliged to make all the amendments scheduled by the reviewers fifteen days after receiving the report and the editorial board has the right to postpone publication in case the researcher does not comply with the deadline.
- The author(s) of the published research are given an electronic copy of the issue of the journal in which the research was published from JAARS website.
- The author is obliged to agree to transfer all copyrights to JAARS.
- The researcher must deliver a structured summary of the research paper in the other language (Arabic/English) of (500 words) according to the prepared model.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.